Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'M BACK!

So I see I have not been here since July of 2008! But I am going to try and make a comeback! I am trying to edit this blog, but I am not being very successful, so we will see if I can do this!
The big news lately in out lives is the news of our baby coming April 11th! We found out last Thursday we are having a BOY! We plan on naming him Jeffrey James after our dads and we are super excited!
p.s. I cannot get my cool background to show, so be patient with my technical difficulties.

5 comments:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

YAY! An update. I will help you with the technical stuff. Just let me know! It's so fun! I'll put a post on my blog for people to go to your blog...you will have lots of friends very soon...

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Hooray for boys! Congrats Kate and Grant.

Holly said...

Congrats! I love boys! I think that you need to delete your old html to make the new one show up! :)

Michele said...

Yay!! I knew it was going to be a boy, I just knew it. Keep coming with those pictures! I want to see how big you're getting! ;)

Jon and Bre said...

hiphip hooray... i am so glad you are back in the blogging world, now maybe we can keep in touch better. love you guys and we are so excited for you