
On Easter we went to my Grandma and Grandpa's for their annual Easter celebration. It was a lot of fun and Jeffrey loved the Hershey kisses!

The day before Easter we went to my parents house for an Easter egg hunt. Jeffrey had fun and really enjoyed learning how to throw rocks in my parents waterfall/pond water feature. He caught on pretty quick!

And we painted Jeffrey's new room! He is not moved in yet, but we are beginning the process with Hazel arriving in August. Any suggestions on moving a 17 month old from a crib to a bed is welcome!

Jeffrey in his Easter duds.

And his first time swinging! He is such a ham! We first put him in the swing and gave us this look like "this is it?!" And then I pulled the camera out and he started smiling and hamming it up. The beginning of summer has been busy with Grant co-managing a pest control office in Boise and I started some online classes to ensure my graduation next May. Coming up on the blog is our trip to the Boise Zoo, swimming, and every day life with Jeffrey!
1 comment:
Katelyn,
I have not gotten on your blog in a while so it was fun to scroll down and see how much Jeffrey has grown and how adorable he is. I am so excited for you and Grant to have a sweet little girl! You will LOVE it! And Hazel, such a cute name. Good luck with moving Jeffrey to a bed! I'd procrastinate that one as long as I could!! Have fun!
Post a Comment