Friday, April 15, 2011

Jeffrey Turns One!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Once Jeffrey woke up, Grant and I went in singing and taking pictures. Jeffrey thoroughly loved all the excitement!
That night for FHE we were able to celebrate Jeffrey's 1st Birthday with the Hughes family with cake, ice cream, and presents. It was a lot of fun! Grant wanted it cowboy themed, and unfortunately Jeffrey wouldn't wear his cowboy hat and I forgot to take pictures of the decorations, but there was a theme!
Jeffrey again was unsure what to do with all the attention and the disbelief we would give him his own piece!
With a little help and prompting from Uncle Harrison, Jeffrey remembered pretty quick.


Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

1 comment:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

He is officially the cutest hunk that I've ever seen! Love that face! Can't wait to get to Boise to play...oh the fun that awaits.

P.S. Thanks for updating!