Sunday, December 5, 2010

P.S.

I just realized if you double click on the photo of Jeffrey in the snow with the pine tree you can see his little teeth! So cute! :) And so then I decided to post a few more pics! We took this picture of Jeffrey yesterday at Scott and Laurie's house in Hidden Springs visiting Sarah and Esa! Esa is BEAUTIFUL, just like her mommy! But we will let her mommy post her pictures, they are adorable!
These are the pictures of decorating our Christmas tree that did not turn out. Figures. Here is Jeffrey with his first ornament, a train engine. He looks so thrilled, but yet again, he might just be angry we made him wear his reindeer antlers.

And the infamous onesie that Grant picked out before Jeffrey was even born. Grant has been looking forward to Jeffrey wearing this onesie for a long time, so here it is. (I am not a huge fan, but what can you do)

1 comment:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

I love little Jeffie! Can't wait to see you soon! Love the new post...Almost motivated me to post a new one too...almost.