My second reason for not posting is that I am having trouble getting my pictures off of my camera to my computer! I think every post has to have a picture of Jeffrey, and I am not getting the stupid USB drive thing to work! So that is why I have not posted, and yes, Jeffrey is almost seven months and I cannot believe it. He is getting way too big.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
We ARE still here!
So I have not posted in a month because of two reasons! One is that Grant and I both went back to school full time. Needless to say, it was a very hard adjustment. With Jeffrey and I crying every day for two weeks, and periodically the next two, I am now glad to say that we are now used to this hectic schedule! I go to school Tuesdays and Thursday from noon to five and one night class Wednesday. Grant is able to watch Jeffrey Tuesdays and my Mom watches him the other two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment