
This summer we of course had to start it off in McCall at my parents cabin. It was Jeffrey's first trip to McCall and also in his Bumbo chair. He evidently did not enjoy it at first but now he enjoys sitting in it. Unfortunately it was bad weather in McCall so Jeffrey did not venture outside at all.

Jeffrey loves his aunt Annie!

Once the weather became sunny Jeffrey started venturing out more. I love this picture!

I recently purchased the three Ninnja Turtle movies, a definate must in my opinion.If you don't know my past history with the Ninja Turtles, maybe someday I will share that tidbit from my childhood later! :) Jeffrey also had to sport his Turtle Power onesie (thanks Heidi!) when we watched them together. I maybe biased, but I am sure he loved them!

Jeffrey's first swim! He actually enjoyed it, even if his face says otherwise!

Happy Fathers Day! For Grandpa Hughes all of the grandkids took pictures that we put together so it said We love Grandpa! Jeff evidently was the "love" picture! I cannot take credit for the idea, so thanks Carly and Abby!
2 comments:
Kate- He is sooooo cute. Totally makes me want to have a boy someday. He is growing up so fast. I'm so excited to see him in July!
Omigosh, too funny! I remember when you insisted on wearing ninja turtle boys underwear! I was just thinking about that the other day, I know, random! Anyway, your little boy is adorbale :)
Post a Comment